Tuesday, November 15, 2011




  • This is the cover and an insert from a children's book I have been working on the last few months... I have written it and I am currently in the process of illustrating and editing it... It have been a very great process. I haven't found a publisher yet but it is in the works... I also realize for a first book I might have to go the self publishing routhe, Which in that case I will have to start having a few fund-raisers.. The book is called "Captain Magee What Do You See", it is for younger children maybe 4 to 6 or 7 and is very simple... It basicly goes through a lists of ocean animals in a ryming manner and ends with a positive message... I don't want to give to much away... But it teaches word association and leaves the child with a good feeling. I really believe in this prokject and I have one other kid's book I am illustrating for and also a Graphic Novel in the works... I will talk about and reveal art from these in later posts.. But lets hope one day you will see all of these on the shelves in your local book stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment