Wednesday, November 16, 2011



  • This is a design I did for my friends band "The Poison Kitchen" http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=668781372#!/PZNKTCHN. He ended up turning it into a tshirt and I think they really turned out nicely and it is great to finally get to see some of my artwork on a shirt... I have more band work in the process and I really enjoy seeing the bands reaction to the finished piece.... Thanks Ian of "The Poison Kitchen"... I will be in his music video, which is being filmed on sunday... I will be doing some sketching of the bands name and his face which will be time lapsed into the video.... I will post it as soon as it is finished... Pretty excited about it all. Also, here are the t-shirts below and if you are interested in the purchase of one just click on the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment