Thursday, November 17, 2011













  • So this is a piece inspired by the movie "Buffalo 66".... One of my all time favorite films so naturally I was inspired to do a piece... I don't think I could ever explain in the right words how much film is a part of my life and how inspiring I find it... Not only that but I really feel a bond with certain characters in films and really can relate to them and I can really appreciate everything that goes into a well made beautiful film... The writing, the cinematography, the set design, the directing, the acting... just every little detail... I would say I am pretty obssesive about my movie collection and follow a lot of directors and few actors pretty closely ...So film inspired art is something I will be doing on the reg. Also if you haven't heard of Vincent Gallo the main fella in this film and creator.. I highly suggest you check him out... He is rediculously witty and an asshole (excuse my french) in the perfect way... A lovable ass, I guess I would say... Here is a link to his website! Please check it out! You will not be disapointed... http://www.vincentgallo.com/home.html

  • Also stay tuned for more film inspired art... I really hope to create a cover for Janus Films and the Criterion Collection at some point in my life. Would trully be a dream come true for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment